Building Features & Amenities
1 Columbia Place has it all
- The lively 27-story, Class A iconic landmark building is located in the heart of Core-Columbia. Modern upgrades with contemporary design & distinctive glass facade featuring 2-tier outdoor terraces with 360 (degree) views and downtowns largest highﬂying American ﬂag.
- Local decision makers, and dedicated customer service to provide tenants with excellent service
- 1 Columbia Place has received LEED Gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council, the BOMA 360 designation, and an Energy Star Rating of 96
- Full building WiFi and state-of-the art Building Optical Network, with multiple strands of high-speed fiber available on each floor
- Expansive city and bay views from most suites
- On-site gourmet deli, indoor cycling, banking, jeweler and more exciting retail amenities coming soon
- Preferable Westside location within walking distance to Little Italy, Embarcadero, courthouses, and public transportation (Trolley, Coaster, Amtrak)
- Convenient location with immediate access to Interstate 5, Highways 163 and 94, and the San Diego International Airport
- Multiple building conference/meeting rooms with capacity of 100+ occupants and kitchen
- Expansive terraces amenitized with hotel-style lounge seating, dining tables, WiFi & coffee cart. Terraces are available for reservation
- Locker rooms with showers and secured bicycle storage on ground level
- Modern lobby and prominent entrance with digital marketing opportunities
- 24/7 on-site security
- Building Optical Network (BON) Using a fiber optic backbone, the BON enables more bandwidth (20 Mbps) at a fraction of the cost for all building tenants. BON is 13x times faster than a traditional T-1. Additionally, whether you are on the BON or not, all tenants and guests can use the Wi-Fi network, free of charge.
- Receive high speed Internet access via the BON
- Basic service up to 20 Mbps (13 x T-1 speed)
- Provisioning in less than 24 hours
- The BON is managed 24/7/365
- Wi-Fi as an Amenity
- Wi-Fi (wireless 802.11 a/b/g) delivered throughout the building and common areas.
- Just launch your browser…use is free.
- In 2009, 1 Columbia Place achieved Gold Certification under the US Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) rating system for existing buildings. 1 Columbia Place has also received the BOMA 360 designation and an Energy Star rating of 96.